Monday, September 28, 2009

Lehi Mascot Bowl Tonight!! Fun Family Activity

I heard about this Mascot Bowl on the radio and checked it out at the webiste http://www.mascotbowl.com/site/page. It's a fundraiser event where mascots throughout the state (including the Jazz Bear) and other professional sports teams are playing a football game with a little league team. It is tonight at 5:30 at Lehi High School. Looks like a lot of fun and it's $3 per person for ages 2 and up. This is the activity portion of our FHE tonight. :) We are meeting my brother and his family there, but if anyone else wants to go with us, let me know and we can go together. There are only so many more fun outdoor activities left to do girls. Check out the website!! I've never been before so if it's not fun, don't blame me. :)

Megan J.

No comments: