Monday, September 28, 2009

Gateway Discovery Museum

Now that Mckay is a little older, I've been wanting to take him to the Gateway Discovery Museum. I think it would be fun if a group of us took the kiddos one day. It is usually $8 a person (I'm not sure what the cut-off age is), which I know could get a little pricey. If anyone knows of good ways to get a discount, let us know. I guess I should have done my homework before posting this, but I figure you gals know more than I do. I would prefer to go on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. We may want to avoid a Friday if possible. Let me know who is interested and what works best for your schedule. Thanks!

Megan J.

2 comments:

Ashley & Matthew Lisonbee said...

I would love to take Beau and CharLee, let me know if you go before I deliver in a short while.
Ashley

Dunbars said...

Meg- I have been wanting to go as well. Any day is good for me. Let me know...

Tasha Dunbar