Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Collecting Beanie Babies for charity!!!

Hi Gals!
I am helping my mom collect Beanie Babies for her Christmas humanitarian trip to Arizona. She takes hygiene kits to all the school and Head Start kids and attaches a small stuffed animal to each one. (It doesn't have to be a Beanie Babies brand, just about the same size.) She is about two thousand short this year- yikes! If you have any you are willing to part with you can call me or just leave them on my porch if you know where I live. They will be cleaned so you don't need to worry about washing them before you bring them.

Here is a link if you want to check out past years when they have gone. Go here.

I need them by the end of the month at the latest. Ask your family and friends if they are interested as well. Here is the best part- all donations are tax deductible for the RETAIL value of what you originally paid. My mom's foundation has a government tax ID # and she can walk you through the paperwork if you want to claim it on your taxes. You don't have to, but you can if you are donating a lot.

Thank you!!!

Natalie
craftynaty@gmail.com
801-494-9279

No comments: