Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Party

{click image to enlarge!}I hope you will all come, even if it's just to hang out with friends on a Friday night! My coordinator, Heidi, will be bringing things to sample as well as making us some really yummy things to eat!

I can email you the order forms & price lists if you would like to see them before the party, or if you can't come and want to email me your order.
If you can't come, but would still like to order something, you can still order by emailing me back before Sunday night (the 11th). Just tell me what you want and I will put the order through my party coordinator--that way you will still get the cheaper prices. Once you order through a party you will always be able to get the cheaper prices when you order more things online in the future!

Please let me know Wednesday (tomorrow, or Thursday at the latest) if you will be coming and if you are bringing a friend! We will need a headcount for food. Everyone is invited! Feel free to email or call me with questions!

Hope to see you there,
Katie Brown
kathleendiana@gmail.com
678-296-7535

No comments: