Friday, November 19, 2010

How Do I Pay for Christmas and Feed My Family?

I don't think I'm the only one asking this question right now. Well, I asked and it got answered. I would love to share it with anyone who wants to know.

First of all, this is not a vitamin, cream or weight loss program. It's a grocery delivery company that is wanting to go national and needs to build it's customer base. Since everyone needs groceries I looked into it. The business model is valid and the compensation plan makes sense.

It's easy to work it as a business because everyone buys groceries. Part of the compensation is in Walmart Gift Cards. You can use them to do all your Christmas shopping and buy your groceries, or even give Walmart Gift Cards as gifts. The larger part of the compensation is a paycheck that you can use to pay the credit card bill next month. (I know I flinch when I think about how big my bill will be next month!)

So come on over to my house Sat. Nov 20th from 5:15pm - 6pm to see if it's something that clicks with you. There will be LOTS of FOOD! (This is about getting free groceries after all!) So come on over and check it out, then take home some dinner for your family!

If you can't make it and want more info, just call me at (801) 766-6374 or drop me a line at donotsellname@Hotmail.com.

No comments: