Sunday, October 25, 2009

Neighborhood Halloween Party
Thursday, October 29th
10:30
Mauri Brewer's home

Come on over in your costumes for some games, activities and then lunch.
We are asking all who come to bring 1 roll of toilet paper and please either come with a small activity for the munchkins or a snack/treat/lunch item.
Leave a comment if you are going to come! And it would also be helpful if you let us know what you will be bringing to add to our party!

Questions? contact Jamie Richards, Brittney Miskin, or Mauri Brewer

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I'll be bringing mini mummy pizzas, ghost cookies, and a pin the nose on the mummy game!

Jamie said...

Oh, and spider web brownies :)

Mauri said...

i'm bringing mummy hotdogs and a door knob hanger craft activity

David and Jana said...

We want to come. I can bring some sugar cookies for the kids to decorate and I have a Halloween Bingo game. So fun!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I am bring some fun Halloween dip with fruit and cinnamon chips. Ill think of something else too, for an activity

Katie Lane said...

ummm I can't think of anything to make or craft to bring right now, but I will be coming (with something fun, which I will think of later...)

Sarah said...

Maddie doesn't get out of preschool until 11:30 :(

Shari said...

We want to come! Can we crash your neighborhood party? I promise to bring something yummy. Probably caramel corn and apples with dip. And a couple of Halloween stories for the kids.

diedikerfamdamily said...

Well I think that there isnt a cute Halloween treat left, but I can bring some little pumpkin craft where they can glue faces on them.