Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Garage Sale.

yea for spring...and garage sales! I'm going to try and put together another one this year. Some of you know, but I did one last year and the money that I made went towards the Susan G. Koman 3-day Walk for a Cure that I participated in last year. Well, I'm walking again this year and fundraising again. And my fundraising goal is over $2000 so I am trying to do all the fundraising that I can...So I am going to do a garage sale around the middle of May, to try and make as much money as possible. We'll do it like last year and if you have any donations to the sale I will take them, but this is also a multi-family garage sale option...that if you have lots of things and you want to just join in on the sale you are welcome too, and keep the money you make.
Now here's the twist. We're also thinking of making it, along with a yard sale...a boutique and baked goods sale...so if you are willing to donate homemade items of any sort we would love those too.
Please contact me with questions or if you think you might be able to donate to the yard sale or with a craft/baked good.
If you don't have anything to donate, that's ok too...just start saving up your change and come and shop :)
THANK YOU.
mauri
nmbrewer@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Natalie Wright said...

Can't wait! Remind me as it gets closer and I will bring some items by...

Amanda said...

OH yea!! That was so fun last year, I'm gonna have to figure out some way to be there ;)