Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Need help making Quilts

I purchased a whole bunch of fabric and batting to make quilts for my parents humanitarian trip to Arizona this year. I am running out of time so if anyone is interested in making a quilt for charity I have all the supplies, I just need people to help sew. I have enough materials for about 30 more quilts. If you are interested in helping give me a call or post a message here and I will contact you. These are super easy quits that are about crib blanket size and can be tied with yarn- nothing fancy! If you don't have a sewing machine I could sew the blanket if you are willing to tie it. This would be a great family home evening with you kids. You could even show them pictures of the kids they blankets will be going to. You can learn more about the humanitarian project here. The blankets need to be done by December 1st. Thanks!

Natalie

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I don't have a sewing machine, but I would certainly be willing to help tie some quilts.

Mauri said...

Natalie..I've been meaning to talk to you. I have a couple that the achievment day girls tied. I get back into town on the 28th or 29th. I get them to you by the 1st.