Thursday, May 17, 2012

Job for Stay-at-Home Moms

*** Thanks for the response ladies! We have all the help we need.***
My company is looking to hire a few artists to help us keep up with demand. You can see more of what we do at www.CustomFamilyTreeArt.com. Right now it's just me and my partner (Noelle Newbold from the old ward), and we went crazy last December trying to finish all our orders. We are looking to start training now so that everyone will be ready when the rush starts in the fall. We might need help before then, too. Mother's Day was pretty crazy this month. Parenting.com and CBS local just did stories on us. Anyway, we create the trees on the computer, but you don't need to have a bunch of computer skills. Having an artistic eye, and being detail oriented are more important. We can teach you the rest. Pay depends on your speed since it is on a per job basis, not hourly. It's the perfect job for a stay-at-home mom. I work whenever I have a few minutes, with the kids right next to me, or after they all go to bed. It's very flexible, and you never have to keep the kids quiet while you take a phone call. We do everything online. Email me at Karen@CustomFamilyTreeArt.com if you're interested in learning more.

No comments: