Thursday, May 17, 2012

High Flyers Preschool ~ Now OPEN!!

Hi Everyone :)

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Loni Leetham or "Mrs. Loni". My family has lived in this area for almost 7 years now. I have been teaching preschool in Mapleton, UT (south of Provo) for almost 4 years and am now able to teach from my own home! 

I grew up in Sandy, UT where I lived in the same house until I moved out to attend UVU (UVSC at the time). My mom, Jackie Colton, owner/operator of The Raspberry Sawhorse Preschool, has taught preschool since before I was born. I grew up with little children all around me, with their amazing capacity for learning, forgiveness, love, joy, and above all, curiousity. This amazing opportunity has offered me a clear picture into the full and successful functionality of a preschool.

I am excited to offer my knowledge, creativity, and experience to assist in the emotional and academic growth of your child.  My preschool offers an interactive, creative, thought-provoking, and yes, sometimes silly, learning environment. I would love to meet with you and show you my cute new preschool and tell you all about my plans for inspiring growth in your child. Here is my information:

Phone: (801) 669-1647
For more information about cost and class schedules, please visit my BLOG: http://lehipreschool.blogspot.com/

No comments: