Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rawmama and Yoga

Save the date August 11, 7p.m. Another Rawmamas night at my home 771 W 1875 S Lehi. My sister Jo will be coming to share her knowledge on the many medicinal uses of essential oils, how to care for sick kids naturally and quick Garden recipe demo and healthy snack ideas. Please RSVP so I know how many to plan for. All are welcome, so bring a friend. #801-885-7221

Also if anyone is interested I am going to begin to teach Yoga Thursday mornings over at the open park in Loch Lamond Lehi (On the cement round by the water, in the middle of the walking track). It will be a Kundalini Flow class designed for runners and athletes. The classes are Free. They begin at 6:15a.m. and go to 7:15a.m. I will show up and if I need to cancel I will try to post or won't be there:) Please bring a mat, water and wear comfortable clothing. All are welcome, and no you don't have to be flexible to do Yoga. See you there!

Luvs,Ash
#801-885-7221

No comments: