Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SOLD I have a Sewing Machine for sale...

Hey Ladies! I just upgraded to a newer sewing machine and I'd like to make some room in my closet for it. I have a sewing machine I would like to sell and thought I'd give any of you first crack at it. It still works.



It is an older machine I got last year. It's a Singer Stylist 774. I looked up info. for it online because it didn't come with a manual or a case. It says that model was manufactured in 1975. It has worked fine for me. I printed the online manual so that I would know how to thread it and I'll have that to give to you. It has straight and zig zag and the size and length of the stitches can vary. Great for someone just learning to sew who doesn't need all the bells and whistles.
I'm selling it for $15.00.

Just call me if you're interested. Holly Phippen 916-206-9811

No comments: