Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pantry Secrets Wheat Bread Class THIS FRIDAY

I have an instructor from Pantry Secrets coming to teach another bread class at my house. Because you can do so much with the reccipe, they are breaking it down into a white bread and a wheat bread class (and is sounds like they will be doing more than that in the future). We already did the white bread class a few weeks ago, but she is coming again this Friday at 7:00 at my house to do the wheat bread class. We will learn how to make the yummy wheat bread and how to add other grains for more nutrition and variety. She will show us how to make four different types of bread: White Wheat, Oat and Honey with Sunflower Seeds, Italian Spinach and Feta Cheese, and Cinnamon Bread. All this will be done with 100% whole wheat. I don't think many of us have seen these things made in the classes we've been to in our ward and stake so this is a great opportunity. I have room for a few more in my kitchen so that's why I wanted to throw out the invite to whoever is interested. The cost is $10. Please let me know ASAP!! Thanks!

Megan J.

No comments: