Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shower for Jen Ross!

Hi ladies! I apologize that I don't use the blog more (I'm still a techno nerd and am working on joining the blog crowd!). I found an excuse to put it to good use and thought I would get on here and see if anyone is interested in helping me throw a baby shower for Jen Ross. Most of you know that she is pregant with twin girls (yay!), but you probably don't know that she had a close call a little over a week ago. She was having some pretty intense contractions and had to go to the hospital. She is home now but is on VERY strict bed rest. If she has one more close call I think they are going to have to try and get the babies here. I can't imagine trying to get everything for twins so I would really like to throw her some type of shower or at least gather some gifts for her. I was planning on visiting her tomorrow to see what the options are (like if we could even go to her house for a shower). Brad said she could use some visitors. Anyway, if anyone else has any ideas and/or wants to help, I would really appreciate it. I think we had better act quick, they're just hoping she can make it two more weeks. Also, I will put a plug and say that I'm sure she could use help cleaning or just someone to talk to so please be mindful of her and I'm sure she would appreciate a call or visit. Please call me ASAP if you're intersted in helping with some kind of shower. You are all wonderful!! Thanks so much for all you do!

No comments: