Monday, January 5, 2009

Girls Night THIS Friday!

OK, the masses have spoken! We will go out to dinner and then back to my (Sarah Kimmel's) house. Please leave a comment or call either me (my cell is the best way to get a hold of me, if you don't have it (it's a 714 area code) then call Brittney or email me for it) or Brittney to let us know you will be attending so we can get a good count. Still deciding on the time, but we are thinking of meeting at my house at 6:30 or 7 and then carpooling to dinner. Let us know in your comment what time works best for you. Hope everyone can make it!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Even though I don't live in the neighborhood anymore, can I still come, if I can work it out???

Jamie said...

I'm in!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Amanda, of course you can come!

Amanda said...

:D

Jamie said...

Oh and I say 6:30 b/c I'll be hungry by then...don't think I can make it to 7!