Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Boutique Fundraiser

Hi Ladies,
As many of you know the Barkdull family has been awaiting Matt's kidney transplant and it looks like it is going to happen after Christmas at the end of December or first of January. Matt will obviously have to take some time off to recovery and it will be a difficult time for the entire family. I have decided to host a boutique in December to help raise money for them and would love and appreciate any help.
It's going to be Saturday, December 6th, right here in my home. I am looking for people who are willing to help distribute fliers the week before, help that day with setting up and running the cash register, and help with cleaning up afterwards. I was hoping to get people to do two hour shifts so you don't have to bee here all day. The boutique will go from about 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
I am also looking for donations. This can be anything from hand made items or crafts to baked goods or any thing you would generally find at a boutique. All the proceeds will go to the family, and any left over items will either be returned to the person who made them, or just donated right to the family and they can use then as Christmas gifts. The person who donated the item can decide.
Anyway, if you are willing to help please e-mail me at craftynaty@gmail.com or call me at 494-9279. Thank you!!!
Natalie

No comments: