Monday, August 13, 2012

Preschool Classes Starting Soon!

Hi Everyone!!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Loni Leetham, I also go by 'Teacher', 'Miss Loni', and/or 'Mrs. Loni' :)  I teach preschool in my home at 628 West 1675 South in a school room made just for little one's to explore, create, and learn!!

My classes start on September 4th and 5th!!! I will begin preschool orientations within the upcoming weeks. If you would like to come and check out my school to see what it looks like and to visit one on one, give me a call or text to set up a time that would work best for you and your family.

In addition to teaching Kindergarten-prep classes for 4/5 year olds, I also teach a 3 year old class in the mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you're not sure of the benefits a 3 year old might receive from a preschool, here are a few of the proven benefits for children this age:

  • "I believe that all three- or four-year-olds should have the opportunity and advantages of attending preschool," says Anna Jane Hays, a child development expert in Santa Fe and author of several books, including Ready, Set, Preschool! and Kindergarten Countdown. "It's just too valuable of a beginning, now that we know children are capable of learning at such an early age. The consensus is 'the sooner, the better' in regard to a structured opportunity for learning."
You are able to find this and more insightful information through the following URL:
http://www.webmd.com/parenting/features/my-child-ready-preschool

Here is the URL to my preschool blog:
http://lehipreschool.blogspot.com

I would love to meet with you and discuss any questions/concerns you might have. Here is my contact information:
Loni Leetham
(801) 669-1647 call or text
email: highflyerspreschool@yahoo.com

No comments: