Saturday, February 19, 2011

Please help me win a car!

Hey guys, I'm currently 3rd place in a contest that ends TOMORROW for a new Mazda 3. If you know our family, you know how badly we need this car. My sister has to take Maddie to preschool every day since I'm at work with the car during that time. Then as soon as I get home with the car, Trevor leaves for work with the car, so there is never a car at home to run errands. Please take a couple minutes, register for the Fox13 website and vote for our video (the big red lips on the black background).

If you ever wanted to help someone out financially, and have never been able to do so, this is your chance, without spending a dime! Just vote. Thank you to everyone!

http://fox13now.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=25987&s=6815815&i=1&m=X#SD

No comments: