Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pantry Secrets Bread Class TOMORROW!!

I am having a girl from Pantry Secrets come and do a class at my house TOMORROW. I wanted my friends and family to learn so I set up the class. I wasn't sure how many I would have, but we still have room for more so that's why this is short notice. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, it's learning to make bread that takes just under an hour from start to finish. You use the same recipe to make any type of bread item (i.e. rolls, buns, pizza, dessert bread, etc. etc.). Call me if you want to come. The class is $10 and will be at 7:00 at my house TOMORROW, Friday the 14th. We've done classes in the ward and stake before so this would be a great opportunity to come if you've missed the others. Hope to hear from some of you!!

Megan J.

For more info, see their website at pantrysecrets.net

No comments: