Monday, December 28, 2009

Tiffany Smith needs your help!

Hi Sisters,

If anyone is free today or tomorrow to help out Tiffany Smith, she could use some help getting her house packed up. She's recently had a C Section, so we don't want to let her do too much lifting! Here's what she's requested:

I could use help packing all weekend, but mostly on Monday morning after 8am. On Tuesday I could use help cleaning the house after 9am. I'll be packing all day Monday, or until I finish and I'll be cleaning Tuesday for at least 3 hours or until I get that finished.

Any help, any number of women, would be very appreciated by me! On Monday, if I'm still packing at noon, I plan to order pizza, so I'll feed anyone who is there.

Thanks,
Tiffany Smith
(801) 201-1717

Feel free to contact me as well if you have any questions!! Thanks so much, Shaunell 766-2283

No comments: