Thursday, March 26, 2009

Photography Club

Hi Ladies!
I talked with Jennifer Davis a few weeks ago about starting a photography club and wanted to see if anyone was interested in starting one with me. I was thinking we could meet on a monthly basis. Each month we would have a simple assignment such as black and white, depth of field, motion, etc. You would learn about the topic and then have a month to take a picture and print it to bring the next month to critique. I was thinking of keeping it easy and simple, just a fun way to learn from each other. You would not have to have an SLR but you would need to have some sort of photo editing software and be willing to print and bring your photo assignment each month. You can shoot digital or film. E-mail me if you are interested. I am not apposed to spouses doing it together either. (Location and day of the week have not yet been decided.) E-mail me if you are interested.

Natalie
craftynaty@gmail.com

No comments: