Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FREE TV & Book Shelf

***Both items are gone, thank you.***

Hi Ladies,

I have a couple items I'm going to donate, but I thought I'd see if someone wants them first. I have a 5-shelf bookcase that I bought at Target about two years ago for $70. It's maple color and is in great shape, except that the backing is coming off in a couple spots. You might be able to staple it back on. I also have a 25-inch Sharp television. It's 7 or 8 years old and it works fine. Sometimes we have to mess with the inputs in order to watch a DVD though. I'll keep both items until Saturday. After that they're outta here! And, since they're free I'm too lazy to take pictures of them. Sorry! You're welcome to come take a look though.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Brandi Lowry
brandilowry@hotmail.com
801-376-5713

No comments: