Monday, December 1, 2008

Boutique

The fundraiser boutique is officially open! Be sure and check it out here and forward it to your family and friends. For those of you living in Lehi you may pick up your items if you do not wish to pay shipping. You can pay online via paypal or pay in person (preferable) with a check or cash. Just call or e-mail me to arrange a pick up time.

Also be sure and check back often as I will be continually adding new items through the month. If you have donations or still want to donate it's not too late!

Happy holiday shopping!

Natalie
494-9279
chickencoopcrafts@gmail.com

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Natalie, I still have some things that I want to donate. Things have just been really crazy with the move and all. As soon as I unpack them I'll try and get them to you.